Personal Insurance

At Sprowls, we know what matters and we want to help you protect what matters most to you by offering comprehensive  personal insurance packages that meet your specific needs.

Personal Insurance

 Car Insurance to fit your needs!

 At The Sprowls Insurance Group, we want you to have the best auto insurance options to choose from but we understand that extensive options can be overwhelming – our agents are dedicated to helping you find the best solution for car insurance. You are our top priority!

We offer the following options for auto insurance:

  • Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
  • Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car inthe event of an accident.
  • Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
  • Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
  • Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
  • Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
  • Pennsylvania no fault auto insurance.

Make sure your motorcycle, RV, quad, side by side, bike, or off road vehicle you own is protected!

For most of us, cars are the major mode of transportation in our busy lives but what about the other vehicles that you value. As Sprowls, we know that the motorcycle that you ride on the weekends or the RV that you purchased upon your retirement so you can finally see what the rest of the country looks like can cost as much if not more than your  car and need just as much protection.

At Sprowls, we will design an insurance plan that is just right for the other vehicles in your life that need protected.can cost as much as a car and need just as much protection.

We offer:

  • Motorcycle Insurance
  • Dirt Bike Insurance
  • All Terrain Vehicles Insurances
  • Side-by-side and Full size 4wd Insurance:
  • Recreational Vehicle (RV) Insurance

Talk to us and find out if qualify for a number of discounts including:

  • Insuring more than one motorcycle
  • Mature riders
  • Renewals
  • Credit for qualified safety courses
  • Multi-policies with our company

Enjoy your time on the water without worry!

Our agency specializes in writing insurance policies for boaters, so you can be certain we will provide you with the best protection available. We understand the differences between power boaters, sailors, and commercial fishermen, and we can tailor an insurance policy to your unique needs.

Our watercraft insurance plans can provide you with coverage against many different types of loss. We offer:

    • Payments Coverage
    • Physical Damage
    • Coverage Liability Coverage

You deserve the right policy at the right price. Contact Us Today!

 Your Home is your most valuable asset, protect it!

Whether its your first home or the home of your dreams, home insurance is essential for the protection of your most valuable asset in the event of a disaster. Our Insurance Specialist will review with you options from a variety of carriers to provide you with a comprehensive home insurance package.

At The Sprowls Insurance Group, we have solid history of providing great service when it comes to home insurance. We want to keep this tradition alive with our new customers, including you. A basic home insurance policy in Pittsburgh will cover the following:

  • The structure of your home
  • Replacement costs
  • Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
  • Living expenses in case of a disaster
  • Liability

You can purchase supplemental home insurance in Pennsylvania such as:

  • Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
  • Flood policies Earthquake policies
  • Umbrella policies (additional liability) Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)

Need an insurance quote for your condo or townhouse? You’ve come to the right place.

If you own a townhouse or condo, you have different insurance needs than the typical homeowner.

Not only do you own your individual condo, you also share ownership in the common areas and overall structure of your building. If shared areas need upkeep and maintenance, your association will typically handle the expense through their insurance package. Although your association dues help pay for upkeep of the common areas, they do not typically cover your personal property within your own unit, or your liability if someone is injured on your property.

Condominium insurance provides protection where condo associations do not. Condo and town house coverage protects your possessions within your unit, including furniture, appliances, kitchen and bath facilities and your personal items.

If you plan on upgrading your unit, any improvements you make will also be covered under your policy, including wall units, renovations, and wallpaper.

If you would like to feel more secure, you should look into purchasing a condo or town house insurance plan from The Sprowls Insurance Group. Contact us to get a condo or townhouse insurance quote right now!

What is Renters Insurance?

Basically, renters insurance acts as a homeowners insurance policy for those who rent their place of residence. Whether you live in a condo, apartment, house, duplex, etc., renters insurance can protect you and your assets. Having renter’s insurance can help devoid costs of damages should anything happen to a rental property that you are living in.

Doesn’t My Landlord’s Insurance Cover Me?

NO! Do not make the mistake of assuming your landlords homeowners insurance will cover you and your assets. A landlord’s policy covers only the physical structure of the rental property, not your belongings. If the person who owns the building has rental insurance, they will be protected from costs to them should something happen to the building, but they are not responsible for covering your belongings.

The Next Step...

Purchasing renter’s insurance ensures that your property is protected. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you are invincible; you do need insurance for your belongings, even if you live in a rental property. You are the only one who is responsible for protecting your assets.

Are you renting a house to someone?

If you have homeowners insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire. If you’re living in your own home – it will.

But, if you’re renting out a house, think again.

Dwelling fire insurance is specifically designed to protect landlords from losing rental income lost as a result of a fire. In most cases, this coverage will provide you with a year’s worth of rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent.

Did you know that your homeowner's insurance policy does not include flood damage?

Flood insurance provides protection for your property from destruction and financial devastation caused by floods. Although it may not seem like much but even a few inches of water can cause serious damage; resulting in thousands of dollars in repair and restoration costs.

Purchasing a flood insurance policy through The Sprowls Insurance Group can protect you. Although it may not seem as necessary as homeowners insurance, flood insurance is important if you want to keep your home safe and your possessions secure.

Flood coverage offers protection against losses that result from:

  • Heavy and lengthy rain falls
  • Storm surges, blocked storm drainage systems
  • Snow melts, etc.

What is Umbrella Insurance?

Umbrella Insurance provides exactly the type of coverage that it sounds like it would; it provides an umbrella for you to stand under. Liability issues are everywhere and you never know what could cause someone to present you with a lawsuit. Basically, Umbrella Insurance policies protect you from liability issues that go beyond the liability limits of standard insurance policies, such as your homeowner’s insurance, car insurance, etc. This policy literally puts you under its umbrella so that when you exceed the liability coverage limits on an insurance line, you will still be protected.

What does Umbrella Insurance cover?

Most liability coverage that rests within your current insurance policies only covers bodily injury and property damage to others. Umbrella policies will extend those limits to not only provide additional coverage for bodily injury and property damage, but also to cover things that are not listed under regular liability allowances. Every policy is different, so what is considered a covered liability issue under one insurance line may not be covered on another insurance line. Umbrella Insurance kicks in when these situations present themselves and/or you exceed the amount of liability coverage for the events that are already allowed under your regular insurance policies.

Why should you purchase Umbrella Insurance?

You may not think you need an umbrella policy, but consider this: What happens to you and your family’s assets should you be sued for something that occurred at your home and the legal costs of the lawsuit greatly exceed the liability coverage defined by your homeowner’s policy? Who will pick up the tab if you are responsible for a multi-car accident and your liability costs exceed the limits on your car insurance by thousands of dollars? Although these kinds of things may be few and far between, you cannot be too careful. Umbrella Insurance is typically purchased at a low cost to you, but will provide enough coverage to where you shouldn’t have to worry about liability costs in the future.